The Publisher tab is where you will add information about the publisher and imprint, as well as the book's readership.
*Imprint: If you don't have specific imprints, then use your company name here.
Publisher: Your company name; may be the same as Imprint above.
Audience Type: Choose an item from the drop-down menu. There are options for children's books such as Young Adult and Children/ juvenile. Alternatively, you can use General/ Trade for all other books. If you need to add more audience types, click on Add another audience type.
Book Ranges: This is relevant to children's books; leave the items blank if you are working on a general/ trade title.
- Audience: Choose an item from the drop-down menu, for instance Interest age, years.
- Operator: Choose either From, To or Exact, as relevant.
- Value: eg. 3
- EG. Interest age, years; from; 2
Book Series: This is where you will specify if a book is part of a series.
- Number Within: The distinctive enumeration of a product within a series.
- Book Series: Choose the relevant series from the drop-down menu. Find more information about adding new Series names to this list here.
Product Websites: This is where you can add URL's for further rich content on your own website. If you have a title-specific website, for instance, or a site that has relevant information that you would like to link to, you can add it here.
- Link Type - Detail about the type of Hyperlink included
- Hyperlinks – Add the full link starting _http://_
- Description – This will appear as the name of the link.
You can add other websites if necessary and to change the sequence of the links, move the cross icon up and down.
Click Update when you are finished.