The following article will take you to the relevant documentation, in the necessary order, for managing a title in the Royalties Manager module. By the time you've come to this article, you should have already set up your royalties configs.
This guide will take you through the steps needed to add the information against one title/content. Stison can also bulk upload your royalties information. You may need to do this if you are moving your data over from a different system. Here is more information about bulk uploading with a spreadsheet, and contact email@example.com you ready for the spreadsheet to be uploaded.
Please note that when you generate a pay run, you are simultaneously closing the period. You will need to contact Stison if you need to open it again for any reason.
- Setting up escalators and influencers
- Setting up your royalties rules in bulk
- Making adjustments
- Reviewing the Sales and Returns or Reviewing the Profit and Loss
- Adding minimum payment information
- Configuring specific information on your royalty statements
- Customising your royalties statements
- Reviewing the royalties preflight report
- Bulk download of royalties statements in PDF form
- Royalties reporting available on the system