A key aspect that enables you to use the system is the information related to your distributors. Without this information, you will not be able to add a price to the system. If you self distribute, then you should should follow steps one and two and then edit your Organisation and ensure that the supplier check box is ticked.
To set up a distributor follow the steps below.
Navigate to the Contacts Section and complete the following steps:
- Select the Organisation Admin Menu item.
- This will open up the Organisations window. Here you will see a list of all organisations that you deal with (initially it should just have the name of the company you signed up with).
- Select the Create New button at the top of the screen.
- This will open a new window.
- Select the check box labeled Supplier.
- Add the name of your distributor in the Organisation Name box.
- Fill in any other information you wish to at this stage; you can edit this later on.
- Click on the Create button.
- The organisation will be created and you will have the opportunity to setup more information. Initially this is not necessary, however you can find out more details in Organisation Admin manual.
- Click Update and you will be taken back to the list screen.
- You have set up your first distributor; you can repeat the process if you have multiple distributors.