The Sales window is where you can quickly look at where you have uploaded all your sales. Sales can be uploaded in the form of direct sales, direct rights sales and bulk upload of sales files received from distributors and retailers.
From within the sales window, you can also select sales files that have been uploaded and delete them from the system if they have incorrect data attached, or you need to re-upload them. On occasion, a file may commence upload but errors are discovered in the file, therefore the data is not imported and you need to remove the file.
It is also possible to view all the assets in the system by visiting the Asset Management section of Stison.
To delete a sales file, follow these steps:
- Browse to the Sales Window.
- Go to the drop-down section in the right hand corner.
- Choose the relevant file from the list. If the filename is not listed, try changing the date range to the left of the file name.
- Once the file is selected, you will be see that the option to delete the file appears next to the filename. See Highlighted area below.
- If there are any sales lines attached to the file, they will be visible in the sales window.
- The sum of Total Value and Total Sold Copies numbers will reflect the values in this file.
- Clicking on the Delete File button will remove the file and all it contents from the system. Please note that this can only be done if the sales data has not already been added to a pay run.