From within the Stison system, once you have generated your royalty statements, it is possible to download your Royalty statements as PDFs. You can do this both individually or in bulk.
To download in bulk, you should follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Sales/Royalties from the main menu on the left of your screen.
2. From there choose the reports menu item.
3. Select the Pay Run menu item. (#3 in the image below)
4. It's likely that you have several configs on your system - meaning you have people who are paid quarterly, half yearly or yearly, for instance. If this is the case, you will receive the following message:
Please choose the relevant one (Again, this option will only appear if you are using multiple configs).
5. Click on the word Statements from the relevant Royalty Period.
6. You will be taken to the Statements screen. At the top in the right hand corner you will find three buttons and an Icon (see Image below).
7. Click on the icon and choose whether you wish to download as a merged PDF or as individual PDFs. Please note that if you have a large number of statements to download, then it is recommended that you download each as individual PDFs.
8. Click on the button labelled PDFs.
9. Your Royalty Statements will begin to download. You can retrieve the item(s) from your download folder.