Welcome to our Stison Community, your place to connect with fellow publishers and system users to learn, share, and collaborate. We are delighted that you are here and value every single contribution.
“Community” refers to any place on our Help Centre where you can post. This includes all of the product communities, feedback, and any comments sections in our knowledge base.
Please make sure that you are familiar with these guidelines, before posting or commenting; as you will be held accountable for following them.
Community Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Whilst using out community pages, please have fun and review these basic points to remember:
- Be nice and polite, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Treat others as you would expect to be treated.
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Please share what you know
- Do ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
Above all please be respectful, friendly, and sincere
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights(including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Stison documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Stison, its partners, customers or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Stison;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact informationfor any reason.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions;if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behaviour or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at email@example.com.
Post is closed for comments.