Stison continues to develop and improve its systems based upon your feedback, and technological changes. The list below is a quick view of what has changed monthly in 2020.
- Book Production statuses are now editable.
- On create of a production schedule the "proposer" will be copied the the commissioning editor role. If the proposer is not on the list of editors then the copy will be lost on save.
- Addition of HMRC code to title bulk importer. Used for import in the classification of products on the Forms -> Further Product Details sub tab. Linked the the WCO Harmonised codes import.
- Addition of contracted words to pre-production. This is used by some publishers to measure the difference between contracted and delivered words.
- Addition of orders to pre-production AI.
Allow search by title within production meetings. This functionality has been added so that users can easily find all meetings in which particular titles have been discussed.
New data columns added to the list view - To Printer (taken by the Start Date of the print task in admin), Status and Contributor surname.
- Ensure that the sales forecasts within pre-production are kept on the correct format when copied to orders within production. If the same format cannot be found then it will copy all remaining orders to the Pbk, Hbk, Ebk, Audio in descending search order.
- Increase search functionality to search title management and pre-production contributors within Book Production when searching for a name match.
- Addition of a contributor surname to Book Production list view. The contributor will be fished from both pre-production contributor & title management. Title management will take precedence.
- Addition of "Print Date" filter to the available date filters within the following reports: Editorial Planner & Production Schedule.
Addition of a queue for sales file processing. We have further information available regarding these new checks.
- Illustrations note has moved to the Other tab, so that it is beside the number of illustrations break down.
- Addition of Illustrations and Number of Words to pre-production
- Addition of Typesetter & commissioning editor to production
- Addition of new royalties reports to help interrogate sales data that has been imported into the system that may not have rules at run time & have been captured by subsequent runs
- Addition of copies, value & rows inserted to uploads list so that we are a step closer to background processing sales files. We can easily report on sales value, copies and rows inserted by file (at time of import).
- Addition of configuration of dashboard to allow users to optionally turn on and off sections of the dashboard
- Addition of NYP titles near pub date & failed destinations widgets
- Make descriptions in the reviews tab draggable to change order
- More payment method options on royalties tab
- Addition of EpubTechnicalProtection node in Onix 3 and the capacity to store it
- Increase the sophistication of the econtent_sender by allowing selection of asset sections within the destination filters. Allows for multiple destinations with different asset sections
- The royalty rules in rights contracts have changed - royalties breaks can handle complex breaks now. So you may have a unit break then a percentage sub break for instance
- Change to the carry of rights contracts - previous rights contracts bring in the unconverted currency to the carry
- Allow for negative balances to be re-allocated to new payees in addition to positive balances
- Addition of NameAsSubject to the subject tab - an optional group of data elements which together represent the name of a person or organisation – real or fictional – that is part of the subject of a product
- Change to Shopify API calls to support new format
- Add a default sort on the Gantt chart Prod. Scheduling
- Add an optional default sort, which is not standard, that can be configured per organisation.
- Add Multi-Lingual support to onix
- Add "show on web" filter for Onix destinations
- Add Rainforest API to replace the Amazon search functions.
Add Stock Qty Code & Code Name to importer
Add a "author notified" & "author notified by" to rights contracts admin screen.
New rights contracts breakdown available on royalty rates
- MYSQL 8 fixes
- Addition of bulk "dispatch notes" to orders
- Addition of rights contracts to rights sales
- Addition of ftps-implicit to use curl via ftps
- Addition of Mark Contributor as Anonymous within ONIX
- Add define on SELINUX
- Add total sold copies within a title in P&L
- Add Hardback option on marketing copies
- Check and warn on payment removal
- Add option of 'no royalties' to royalties configuration within a title
- Lookup titles on an ONIX file (ONIX --> destinations -->)
- Add Agent Organisation to Rights Contracts
- Add "Postponed" to available status in production roles & deadlines
- Allow production tasks to have child tasks (duration must be less than parent task)
- Allow production tasks to be repeated within a schedule (roles tab)
- All ASIN only products to pass ONIX pre-flight
- Addition of Tags to the title importer (separated
- Addition of proprietary audience codes to the title importer