Stison has multiple points where there is the ability to upload data in bulk. The system will allow you to upload, text files, Onix files, CSV files and Excel files. There a a number of points that will need to be checked to ensure that the system will function correctly.
1. Make sure that the last column of the file does not contain any blank cells (the system needs to see an end of line marker if it is a text file).
2. Remove any extraneous header information so that the top row only contains the column headers.
3. Remove any other data that does not belong to a record ie totals and calculations.
4. Make sure that all dates are formatted in the same way.
5. Make sure that all numbers are free from separators (ie 1000 NOT 1,000), and do not have any currency symbols.
These basic points will ensure that your data uploads correctly.