You can upload titles in bulk either by using an Onix file or an Excel spread sheet or CSV file. You can download a template for uploading data here:
The template has various sheets that you can fill in to enable an upload to be completed.
If you are using this template or one of your own you should follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Stison account.
2. Navigate to the Book list Window, choosing Title Manager then Books
3. Click on the Upload Button in the top right hand corner.
4. A new window will appear.
5. Ciick on the Choose File button and browse to find your file on your local machine.
6. Select the file and click Update
7. The system will import the file and show you the first few rows of the spread sheet.
8. If this is the first time you are uploading your data make sure that you check the box labeled Destructive? this will ensure data is uploaded as a new title.
9. You should then check the Column headings in your file match with the import headings. You can change what is there by clicking on the heading. This will bring up the list of available options.
10. Once you are happy that the mappings are correct. Click on Process file button at the bottom of the screen.
The data should be happily uploaded.