You can upload titles in bulk either by using an Onix file or an Excel spread sheet or CSV file. You can download a template for uploading data here: This page details how to upload via a file other than Onix, for information on Uploading Onix look at this link.
The template has various sheets that you can fill in to enable an upload to be completed. Please note to allow the use of current linking, the spread sheet is created in XSLX format. You will need to save it back to Microsoft Excel 97 - 2003 to allow upload : see here for general guidelines on uploading data.
If you only wish to upload a few aspects, for example Keywords, you can create your own spread sheet to do this. In column A you should add the ISBN13, then create a column for each data set you wish to upload. (In the example case Keywords). If there are multiple values for each then these should be separated by a semi-colon (See image below).
If you are using this template or one of your own you should follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Stison account.
2. Navigate to the Book list Window, choosing Title Manager then Books
3. Click on the Upload Button in the top right hand corner.
4. A new window will appear.
5. Ciick on the Choose File button and browse to find your file on your local machine.
6. Select the file and click Update
7. The system will import the file and show you the first few rows of the spread sheet.
8. If this is the first time you are uploading your data make sure that you check the box labeled Destructive? this will ensure data is uploaded as a new title.
9. You should then check the Column headings in your file match with the import headings. You can change what is there by clicking on the heading. This will bring up the list of available options.
10. Once you are happy that the mappings are correct. Click on Process file button at the bottom of the screen.
The data should be happily uploaded.